we started the 24th of july weekend with our annual nelson family campout!
My dad's birthday is the 23rd of July and my mom got him five chicks. This is Luke holding one of them.
and Savannah is holding one of the black chicks.
and so is "Lizzy beth", the kids smothered these chicks for two days.
Audrey brought her toe painting supplies and she did such a cute job on all of the girls toes, she is pretty talented :)
little lydia and savanna drying off from the fire hose
my littlest niece, Sadie Kate, what a cutie
Jordan was so cute to help the little kids up on top of the water slide.
michah is showing off for the camera
Mckenna and Brynlie are just hanging out watching all of the fun
Audrey and MaKayla hoping not to get wet.
I tried the slide out with out my swimming suit and I had a lot of fun
And I even went for a second time
Jordan went head first trying to catch Luke
My mom is the best! she is just beautiful and wonderful. She is always taking care of someone. Tiffany and Brynlie love grandma. It was such a fun campout. I havn't been to it for a few years since Jordan and I are gone for the summer working. It was so great to be home and with the family.
It is also a annual tradition to go to the rodeo with the family. This year it the weather started out beautiful and then it poured rain for the entire rodeo. It was still alot of fun though.
I love these three people! They are so special to me!
Lydia MaKayle and James on the front row
Elizabeth was all snuggled in her bunny blanket, good thing she brought it.
Poor little cow....
Audrey, Lydia and MaKayla turn and pose.. they are beautiful
Nick and Ashlee
What a great week end!!

No comments:
Post a Comment