
We had alot of fun in the month of August, I am just a slacker and did not post any pictures. So Jordan ran the Moon light half marathon down hobble creek canyon. Jordan really wanted Remi to run it with him, so he did, and they both got metals!

I am so proud of my boys, they are AMAZING!

At the begining of August My mom and Dad booked a condo in St. George for all of my brothers and sisters and their spouses for the week. It was SO SO much fun and we got to do so much down there. Here Matt, Amber, and I are at The Bear Claw, one of our favorite places to eat in St. George.

We are so lucky, we got to see both shows at the Tuacahn! The little Mermaid and Grease.

Doesn't Abe make the cutest crab subastian....
We got to eat out alot and this is the gang at artic circle.

"GO grease lightn' go grease lightn'"

I loved both of the shows, they were so much fun.

The Tucahn

theater has such an amazing atmosphere, I LOVE it.
We had a lot of fun at the swimming pool at the condo, we soaked up the sun, played keep away in the pool, and just relaxed on the floaty tube.


on our way home we took the scenic route and found an elk farm. way cool. the scenic route included zions canyon, and we got to drive through a very, very, very, long tunnel. It was incredible how they built it.


last but not least i had a get together with Makayla and Lydia and they have never done face masks before, so I thought it would be fun to try them out.

Cute little lydia got some in her hair and it was a mess to get out, but it sure was fun watching her try.
You can't do facial masks with out cucumbers. Sorry Jordan, we took the last on from the garden, OOPS!


Makayla and Lydia invited me to go school shopping with them and I had a lot of fun!
And I just had to share this picture of Shaylie, Isaiah, Casen, and Kingston. They were the best little helpers when Jenna and Seth moved.

Kind of a fun crazy month! hopefully I can stay on top of things and post more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment