Last saturday jordan and some buddies from work did the SPARTAN. It was incredible to watch Jordan accomplish something so awesome, Jordan loves to excersice and run, and this race was so much fun for him, he said he is going to do it again next year. Jordan is so amazing!
in the spartan race Jordan had to do many obstacles along the way, if he could not accomplish the obstacle on his first try then he had to do 30 blurpies!
Jordan had to climb a rope and ring a bell,
army crawl in mud under a bobbed wire fence

jump over fire and land in a mud pit,
conquer and run through attacking spartans,

and so many more obstacles too, like a rubics cube, shooting a quarter from 25 yards, climbing a wall covered in dish soap, throw a spear into a hay bail, monkey bars, carry a cinder block through a maze, and not to mention the heat and that he had ran 8 miles during these obstacles.
Yep, I am married to an amazing man, this man above, a winner, a fighter, an accomplisher, a man who does not give up! boy, I am a lucky girl.
We also celebrated Independence day at the stadium of fire, yes with David Archuletta and Brad Paisley! It was incredible and I would love to go to the stadium of Fire every year if we can. We went with Jordans family and I wish I took more pictures:( but i love how being there made me feel so patriotic!
on sunday we went to my parents home for a bbq with the family and i made some patriotic cupcakes! I love cupcakes, they are my very most favorite treats!
and I also like to be festive, some of the cupcakes are suppose to look like flags...
and then on July 4th we went up to timp lodge for the Healey family reunion and I did not get any pictures of it :( the only picture I got is a picture of my arm from playing volley ball, and the picture does not even show how bruised my arm really was, it just gives you a small idea of what my arm looked like after four games of volley ball ( by the way my team won 3 out of 4 games:)
this picture was taken three days after it happened, ya it was pretty bruised.
We also had the Durfey reunion. It took place in Boulder Mt. in June. We spent four days camping and it was so so much fun.
We also had the Durfey reunion. It took place in Boulder Mt. in June. We spent four days camping and it was so so much fun.
we went on hikes, one really long one in particular, and Jordan always had atleast one kid on his shoulders or in his arms...
This is when we were getting ready to leave the lake and the kids struck a pose with jordan before we headed down the mountian, yes jordan did carry his 50 pound pack and two kids down the mountian.
the durfey cousins in the back of the truck, poor remi i think he is kind of squished.
conner, shaylie, paisley, kaeli, kingston, isaiah, casen, and addelei made it to the top of the mountian to the lake, they are such cute cousins.
we took a few minutes to cast out the line, we did not catch any fish this time:(
I am so glad that Jen and Jarom made it to the reunion, they are so fun to be around.
stopped on the trail for a picture :)
these two make me smile,
jenna and Pearl are such troopers, it was a long hike and they made it
kingston and Seth..
these are some fish that dad durfey and seth snagged, they were huge and I wanted a picture with them.
Sunshine and Darren made it from Kansas to the reunion and it was so much fun to see them and their girls, they left their jackets in the dryer before they left and so they stopped on the way in bicknell and these were the only hoodies they had.
Rory, Tosha , and Austin cruisin on the four wheeler
my little casen buddy hanging out
casen loves to help jordan drive the side by side.
vienna, aspen, and shaylie were so cute riding with us,
us and the gang... this is one of the best parts of the reunion, i love driving around with these cuties. It was such a great reunion, I am so excited for next year. :)
At the begining of June My mom and dad and Jordan and I went to wild west days. It was the first year that Spanish Fork has put on this fun festivity.
The cowboys are pretty talented and amazing to watch and we had a great time!

my favorite part of the wild west days was the pig race, they were tiny little pigs that raced around a track, I have never seen any thing like it.
my favorite part of the wild west days was the pig race, they were tiny little pigs that raced around a track, I have never seen any thing like it.
It is such a great feeling to be caught up on our blog, i hope I don't get so far behind again.

No comments:
Post a Comment