I love graduations! The kids are so proud of them selves and they are so cute with their big grins. They sing songs and put on a great program too! Savannah has officially graduated from the first grade. She is the one with the orange "N" on her shirt. I am so glad that she invited me to her first grade graduation she did awesome!

Little miss Mckenna is an amazing pianist! She had her recital also in May. She is so very talented and such a sweet girl. I can't believe she will be in High School next year... Ahhh!

Cute little brynlie was the most excited for her pre school graduation! She felt so special and hence she was the boss the whole day, she told her mom that they needed to make cookies because it is "her" graduation day, and that she did not need to eat her lunch because it is "her" graduation day... and so on all day, what a cutie!

I love these sweet little girls!
Jordan has been doing alot of hiking and horn hunting/ shed hunting, what ever you want to call it. These are some of his finds this year. and I know he would like me to share this picture with you all, he is pretty proud.
1 comment:
Wow!!! Look at all those antlers! What does he do with all of them?!
Post a Comment