Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fairwell Singas



so this is the place everyone! the place where we eat alot of pizza and sandwiches. it actually is a pretty good place to eat. For the last 3 weeks all of the guys would meet here after the meeting to have lunch. but yesterday was the last day of that. I am so excited that Jordan and the other guys don't have to go to the meeting until 12:30 now and so Jord gets to have lunch with me before his meeting, then they all head out to the area to work all day!

4 comments:

tiffany knox said...

what i want to know is who takes all the pictures of you and jordan. you have so many cute picturesof you two on your blog! how is life in new york?

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Tell me that you are also sick of pizza. Oh man. No more! No more! Haha. Singas is good, I have to admit, however, I am pizza-ed out! Can you believe the guys have been eating there everyday?!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

i love singas and have been there a few times so i havent gotten sick of it yet. its the best pizza i have ever had so the more the better i have to say!

Magdalena said...

I don't care if I see another slice again either! Your manhattan post was so funny with that chick outside of her window, and I'm glad this crazy place is growing on you. Love those Durfees!