We started mothers day out with a pretty good wresling match between remington and jordan, (don't ask who won). Those two are so cute together, I love it when jordan plays with remi, they always have so much fun together.
Happy mothers day to our two great mothers!

This mothers day we went to Manhattan to a church that was inside the temple on the third floor. It is defeniatley the most unique LDS temple that I have ever seen! It was a great ward that we attended, full of single people with a couple married people, the bishop gave an amazing talk, I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. After church we went exploring in central park.


while walking through manhattan we saw this girl trying to get through the bars on her window because she got locked out, it was pretty funny...

Thanks for a great mother's day Jordan,I love you so much!
We love and miss you, and we hope you have a wonderful mothers day~
This mothers day we went to Manhattan to a church that was inside the temple on the third floor. It is defeniatley the most unique LDS temple that I have ever seen! It was a great ward that we attended, full of single people with a couple married people, the bishop gave an amazing talk, I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. After church we went exploring in central park.
remington patiently waited in the car for us while we were in church but after church I haven't seen such a happy dog in a long time, Remi loved chasing the pigeons in central park....
while walking through manhattan we saw this girl trying to get through the bars on her window because she got locked out, it was pretty funny...
Later when we got home from central park jordan made some gormet mother day hamburgers, and i think he enjoyed them all too well...
Thanks for a great mother's day Jordan,I love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment