What an amazing, beautiful, park this is! It has ponds with ducks, a little stream with a water fall, and best of all, alot of squirells for Remington to chase! On Saturday Polly, Tammie, Jenna, the three amigos, remington and I went for a couple hours in the morning to chase the hours away. We had so much fun, on the slides, the swings, the streams, and chasing those cute little creatures up the trees! The hours just flew by us.... ! We loved the park so much we had to take another little trip to the park yesterday. We brought a few more along with us, we had a large group, we played football, and a great game of soft ball, where the married couples including pregnant ladies, pretty much put the single guys in their place! the score was around 15 to 5 or something close to that, not to brag or anything! It started to rain on us but we just kept playing, we had a great time!

Isaiah, Joshua, and Evan..(AKA: the three amigos)
These cute boys have become cute little friends, I could justwatch them play together all day, they are so fun!

Isaiah loved going down the slide as much as he loved going up...

Little Mr. Remington just chilling watching the kids play...

We were taking a walk around the loop and I turned around and found little Isaiah like this.

This is Remington showing Jordan all of the ins and outs of the park from his adventures the previous day...

Sam running to third base, he barely made it....

Dana and some of the other guys getting ready for some foot ball.



Cute little Evan on his dad's shoulders
I thought I would snap a picture of Rory with Remington, because I didn't ever think I would see that again, but remi jumped in the stream and hid right when I snapped the picture. (Rory is not very fond of dogs)
2 comments:
Katie, your posts are so cute! I love all of the cute pics you got, and need a few of them.. (3 amigos, and isaiah asleep, ahh) Love it!
rory looks concerned though in that pic. that was a fun day even though i was a bum and didnt play soft ball with everyone
Post a Comment