Friday, April 17, 2009
Yonkers
I can't believe we are half way through April and getting ready for summer sales again! I think the last 8 months went by way too fast, and now on Monday we are heading out for a very fun 3 to 4 day trip to Yonkers, New York! I am excited and nervous, I will miss the family so much, but like my dad says, enjoy the adventures that are given to you on this earth. I have been trying to get everything ready to go this week, but i seem to find myself distracted alot. I came into the office to start packing and now i find myself an hour later still blogging.... well i guess i will post next week when we are in New York !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have a safe trip, I think your Dad is a wise man! Enjoy every minute!
i cant believe the summer has started already and we arent even out there yet. i havent even started packing im waiting till i am not working anymore. well i guess ill see you out there. tell me how it is. drive safe
if you need a place to stay you can stay here in Kansas City, MO
Post a Comment