Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A visit to the Zoo

On Monday Jordan and I went with the Durfeys to the Utah Hogle Zoo. I actually love going to the zoo, which is where Jordan and I spent our first anniversary. Mom and Dad Durfey wanted to spend time with their grandkids and us too since we will be leaving for the summer again. Jordan and I brought along two of my nieces, Savannah and Brynlie, my brother Matt's girls, they loved it along with Shaylie and Isaiah.
Amber warned me before we took her girls, that they did not sleep very well the night before, and that they might sleep on the way to the zoo, she was right!
Here is Daddy Durfey holding Isaiah on top of the lions head while Savannah is inside the lions mouth, and the rest of them including Jenna, Joe, Shaylie, Brynlie, and Jordan are posing for a snap shot....
There were so many monkeys at this zoo...


Savannah, Me, Brynlie, and Mom Durfey posing in front of the Elephants. Brynlie loved these cute little creatures....


Jordan and Shaylie posing for a picture by the funny looking skunk monkeys... Shaylie does the cutest impression of a monkey, just ask her what a monkey says and she will tell you, so cute!
Jordan noticed that the sign said Savannah, so he picked her up and told me to take a picture.

I think the giraffes were one of the all time favorites, they are pretty amazing creatures, there necks are incredible.

Isaiah was so funny, he would slide out of the stroller and then take off for the next adventure.
There is a new carasail at the zoo and we were walking up to it to go get in line and i look down and brynlie is crying, i asked her why she was crying and she said i want to go on that and she pointed to the carasail. I told her we were in line to go on it and we had to wait our turn, she was so excited, she rode a monkey, savannah rode a tiger, and shaylie got her panda that she said she wanted to ride. they loved it!

These turtles were pretty cool, the one is HUGE! Jordan thought it was a large rock until he got close to it.

Isaiah was so fun to watch him eat cheetos, we couldn't get them to him fast enough.

On the way home we stopped at Arbys and the girls insisted on getting icecream after they ate their sandwiches.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the zoo! Cute pictures!
It just won't be the same at work with out you!

Ken and Jan said...

Looks like fun! I love the zoo too!

Kenna said...

im still mad you didn't take me!! i LOVE the zoo!! haha
i miss you guys to much already! the night of family home evening i went home and cried!! I love you guys and send me lots of pictures! remember i love the new york yankees!