Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!



I love Easter, it is pretty much a three day celebration for me. On Friday night Jordan and I colored easter eggs. and Saturday we had crepes and an easter egg hunt at the durfeys, and a barb-b-que at my parents with the cousins and the rest of the gang. later that night we watched a movie with pizza at joe's and heather's new place. On Easter sunday jordan and i watched a movie about some missionaries on a treasure hunt, I guess it is a new movie out. It was really good, Jordan said that it makes him want to be on his mission again. After the movie we prepared our easter lesson for our primary class. It was so humbling to read more about the cruxifiction and everything that Jesus Christ went through for all of us. This Gospel is truly amazing, and I am so grateful for the knowledge and testimony that I have of Jesus christ and his Sacrifice for me. Our lesson went very well, the kids actually listened this week and they were all very interested in what we were teaching them. I think that our little five year olds felt the spirit of Easter, and I hope they will always remember the true Meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it. when we got home from church we had the traditional turkey dinner, and then we crashed and took a nap. when we woke up at 8:00pm we headed up to my parents house for a little bit of UNO. We all ate ourselves sick and made it home around midnight! I am also so grateful for family and the time we can spend with them, I am also so grateful that we will be an eternal family, and that our brother made that possible for us. It was a great easter!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks like fun!!