Last week was the Utah Dental Association convention in Salt Lake at the Salt Palace. I look forward to going every year in February. On thursday morning I went to a really great class about front office skills, I learned alot and I was very glad that Anna and I attended that class. Thursday afternoon class was so much fun also. The class was on stress and health and the speaker was very informational and intertaining, the two hour class seemed like it only lasted an hour. While we were looking at the display tables we ran into a booth that was giving away cotton candy, and who ever knows me, i love cotton candy, it is my very favorite treat. They actually gave me two sticks of it!! This is part of the staff that I work with at woodland dental in Salem, Jamey ,me, JaNae, Anna, and Robyn. Emily couldn't make it on thursday because of school, and Janece and Dr. Hansen were off roaming when we took the picture. I was kind of sad that i missed the convention on Friday because I heard that it was great from the girls, but Jordan decided to take the guys to St. george for a last minute blitz and Jenna was going and Jordan really wanted me to go too. So on thursday night around 10:30 we took off for st george for the weekend. It ended up being fun, Jenna, isaiah, Remington, and I pretty much hung out at the place whild the guys worked all day. I felt bad that Jenna was so sick, being pregnant and all, but I really enjoyed playing with Isaiah!

2 comments:
You are so beautiful. I love you in a hat!
We missed you friday, it was fun. That picture is funny, all us dental assistants eating pure sugar!!
Post a Comment