Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Friday, February 6, 2009

Grandparents aren't they wonderful!




I love my grandpa and grandma nelson, they are both 82 going on 83 this year and they are doing pretty darn good! i live around the corner from them so they are in my ward and so I get to do quite a bit with them, which I am so thankful for. I love spending time with them, having lunch, going visiting teaching with grandma, looking at their garden which is amazing every summer, they can grow the biggest crops you would ever see. My sister jodi every year tries to out grow their garden, she has never been successful yet, but has gotten pretty close on a cucumber. We love to go fishing with grandpa and grandma. we never go home with out fish when we go with them. they are the most amazing people and i love having them in my life, and i love living so close to them , I am especially grateful that i have been my grandmas visiting teacher partner for the 3 years that i have lived here. thanks grandpa and grandma for every thing you do for us, we love you so much!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree! We do have the best grandparents! Hopefully we will be up there in June! Thats the plan! You are so lucky to live so close to them!