Yes I am having a pary on
Wednesday March 4th, that is just next week. It is a Modbe party and it will be an open house at my place starting at
5:30 to 7:00. There will be clothes to try on if you are not quite sure what size you wear, and the party is also introducing the new
SWIM WEAR! So come and hang out and bring your friends and have some fun. Let me know if you want to come and i will give you the address if you don't know where I live. Every one is invited!
3 comments:
Oh yay!!! i want to come :) I love that every time i look at your blog the backround is different! And they're all so cute!
Hey Katie! Cute blog! UDA was fun this year! I'm glad I found such a GREAT office to work in! You guys are the BEST :)
I would love to come...of course I'm not sure what size. (I'm not wanting to buy anything for while I'm pregnant)...but I can always look for clothes after the baby comes.
Post a Comment