Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Can i just say i have the cutest, sweetest husband ever! Our life style here in California is kind of a different one. We both sleep in until ten or so or go swimming in the mornings, play raquet ball, or pingpong..... well i have started working more hours in the office so i have kept myself a little more productive which has been so so nice. Well yesterday around ten in the morning i was getting back from the office and was going to take a shower and jordan told me to wait to shower that he had a surprise for me. We got in the car and he is driving and after about five minutes or so he finally asks me if i know where a book store is. I got so excited and told him to turn around he was heading the wrong direction. We went into Borders and he told me to grab breaking dawn! I love this book already it is so much fun to finally get to read it. Thanks Jordan your the best!

4 comments:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

you are addicted!!!!

Mindy said...

I hate how addicting they are. I can't get anything else done. My life the last couple of weeks has been my books and the boys, everything else has been put on hold. I finished the second one last night! That was so sweet of Jordan to surprise you like that!

Burnah Ville said...

Oh No, not you too! Am I the only one who has better things to do then read! I guess if Jordan can't find the book store he is still doing OK.

Love ya Katie
Julie

Kenna said...

i just finished the first one. it was good! but i don't know if im going to read the second and third because i don't know if i can read the fourth one yet. let's hope:) i cut and colored my hair today, im going to put pics on my blog so you can see it.
-McKenna