Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Saturday, August 9, 2008

Diaper Cakes



I have found a new hobby! I love to make diaper cakes! A couple of months ago Tosha and I made one for Sunshines little girl and i think it turned out pretty cute. Last night Tosha and I made another diaper cake but this one is for a little boy. It turned out so cute too.

10 comments:

Wright Bunch said...

Katie those are soooo cute! I wish I had half of the creativity that you have. Can't wait to see you guys! love you :)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

katie dont lie you made the boy one i barely helped just for the record

Magdalena said...

Katie, that really is super cute... I smell a great business idea!

Jenn said...

That's amazing Katie! they're so adorable!

Jodi said...

Katie, they are adorable, too bad I have all my children here!!! You are so creative.

Maddy said...

so cute! I've been wanting to know how to do those... how did you do it??

Nicole said...

Those are darling! How much does that cost to make! You are really talented, I don't think I could even put the diapers together!! Hoe are you guys doing? I hope life is treating you guys well!

AHT said...

Thank you so much for the cake! I love it... I keep it on my kitchen counter and just look at it because it makes me so excited. You are so talented! Where would you like me to send the picture I took of Tosha and you carrying the heavy beds?! That was so funny ... you two have some guns that is for sure. He he

Mindy said...

What a cute idea. That's adorable!

strengthmissionblog said...

So I've decided to stop my pettiness (sp) and just do more blogging and this way i can see you and those I care about more... Texting and calling isn't enough! At least when i see ur pics it reminds me of the good times we had. Love you! Ur SOOOO talented...