Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SEWING DAY!!!





Today i decided i wanted to work on my "be" quilt. I am so excited, i have all twelve blocks sewn together, all i have left to do is the stiching around all of the pieces and then just sewing it all together. it turned out so so cute. mindy wanted to see it so that's why i am blogging it. so here are the pictures mindy!!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Katie you have been busy. I am glad to hear that you are OK and I hope that you do not have any more Earthquakes!

Jodi said...

Your'e moving right along with that quilt, You might have to help me in 5 weeks. I am pretty sure mine won't be any further along then than it is right now.

Mindy said...

I love it, every time I see this quilt I love it more. Thanks for posting it for me:) only, it makes me want to drop everything and just sew.

Amber Nelson said...

You are so awesome! It looks great.