We went to ball games, and the carnival.........We went to salem pond and played for about four hours and had so much fun!
Some of Jodi's kiddos came to join us and Luke caught this fish to take home with him
I think it was dead......
We also made a cupcake pinata for brynlie's birthday on Saturday
Jordan had a special birthday surprise for Brynlie..... He took us on a hike to the Grotto.
Brynlie was cute she kind of got scared when we had to cross the river. She said, " are you kidding me, I have to walk the plank on my birthday!"
I love Sadee's face in this picture!
What a great week! Matt and Amber got home around 2:00 on saturday and we had the house all decorated in cupcakes for bryns birthday, we went to wingers and then had a firework show!!







No comments:
Post a Comment