Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The 24th of July!!


I love the 24th of July!! We always have so much fun with the family. This year Jordan had to work so I went to the parade with some of the family. Nick brought his new little puppy Rowe. I am seriously in love with his pup, SO ADORABLE!! The kids are so much fun to watch with Rowe, they tried to feed him sticks, and tried to get him to fetch but he would run away and find shade under the chairs. I guess I didn't watch most of the parade, I was having too much fun playing with the kiddos and Rowe.




 We just all hung out at the park by the library for hours and ate and visited with each other after the parade was over.


 Later that night we went to the Rodeo with the Durfeys and it was alot of fun too. It is such an amazing new arena!




 Gotta love the rodeo clowns.....









What a great, fabulous, wonderful day!!

No comments: