Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Thursday, March 15, 2012

So many fun things have been going on and I have not even made time to blog about them!
1. We put an offer on a home the beginning of December and we should be finding out soon if we are going to get it.
2. We have a new addition to our family, his name is Sody and he is about eight and half weeks old now. He is a pretty cute little black lab puppy.
3. Remington celebrated his fith birthday on March 2nd.
4. I turned 25 in February.
5. Savannah was baptized the beginning of March.
6. Jordan and I both have new church callings, I am a behive advisor and Jordan is the second counselor in the Elders Quorm Presidency.

I have so many fun pictures but I don't have time to post them now, but maybe this weekend!

No comments: