Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, March 19, 2012

25 years!!

Well I made it to twenty five! I had a fun birthday this year, I wish I took more pictures but here are a few to share. I love to celabrate my birthday all month long just because I can :) So we had a fun sleep over one night with Savannah, Brynlie, and Shaylie and A few days before my birthday Jordan, Jason, Brittany and I went to trafalga. That same night we had dinner at red robin with Joe Heather and the kids and hung out at the mall for a bit. The next day on saturday I went to an awesome relief society meeting and then Tosha took me to lunch to Wingers. Monday on my birthday I actually had the day off of work so for the morning I went shopping with my mom and then Jordan got off work in the afternoon and we hung out and went to simply juicy for a smoothie then he blind folded me and took me to the Family Tree resteraunt and to my surprise my whole family was there to surprise me and they sang happy birthday to me.







Jordan surprised me with flowers too, just like he does every year.




I love this picture, the girls are so cute and they giggled for hours while they watched home alone.




So those cute lamps on top of the gun safe and the dresser are the ones I picked out. They are going to look perfect on my night stands next to the bed when I find the perfect ones.




I think Savannah wins the award for the craziest funny face for sure!
Seth and his kiddos came to the family tree too to celebrate. I wish I took pictures of everyone, what was I thinking!! I have such an amazing family and amazing friends and they made my birthday wonderful, Thanks every one!

No comments: