
Well I guess it is finally time I post about our AMAZING cruise! Jordan and I went on a cruise the second week in march with a bunch of people with Platinum Protection, It was so so much fun!

This is the group we ate dinner with every night at 8:15, it was great to get to know a few more people from platinum.

Jordan and I got pretty sunburned from the Island this day, but we are still smiling and having a wonderful time at dinner.

Our stop in Cozumel was great, Jordan the whole trip wanted to find "his tacos" the ones he had in his mission, he was so excited when we found the old truck with the tacos cooking, and yes he enjoyed them very much.

His smile would not leave his face, he was so happy!

We went to a really beautiful beach in cozumel and did some snorkeling, and relaxing, and when I saw these birds I got so excited! They are all endagered, the tucan is named sam, the parrot's name is tina, and i don't remember the cockatil's name, but then were awesome birds.

I asked the guy by the birds if I could hold them, and I was suprised that he said yes, I was kind of nervous at first, and surprised how heavy they are.

These are some of the cute girls on the cruise with us

And the boys found a great beach in cozumel to do some boogy boarding.

Jordan is so cute:)

I just love my cowboy, you better watch out.

what a cute little alligator

we love, love, love how blue the ocean is!!

we have arrived to cozumel!!

we loved the cute animals made every night, and jordy especially loved the bunny.

just waiting to get back on the ship, we are on the grand cayman island

beach pose at grand cayman

found this awesome icecream truck at the beach at grand cayman, (can anyone see jordan)

I thought of mom when we saw mr. kernal at kfc at grand cayman, could not resist a picture with him.

Grand cayman jordan and I rented a scooter for the day and explored the island our selves, we had such a wonderful time, it is our favorite way to see the island.

dress up night at dinner, it was so fun, and jordan had three plates of lobster tails, and three plates of shrimp, and chocolate melting cake.....

I just love cruisin :)

we thought these water slides looked like so much fun on the top of the cruise ship, we stood in line for about thirty minutes to go down the big one, and we only did it once, because they went so slow, jordan even got stuck.

just enjoying the sun

just love him

Jordan played pingpong on the cruise alot, and he is pretty good, he won almost every time! I just like to brag about him:) And that was our cruise to the western carribean, and loved every minute of it!!
1 comment:
aww. looks like so much fun! i wish we could have gone:) we need to all get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment