I am 24!! I had such a fun birthday this year thanks to Jordan and such wonderful family members.
My mom made my favorite cake for me.....Angel Food Cake....
I spent the day at my parents home, mom and dad made candy chicken for dinner for me and then the rest of the family came over later for cake and icecream. I am so glad some of the Durfey's came over to celebrate my birthday too.
Sadee is getting so big! she will be one at the end of march:)

Jordan was so sweet to help make my favorite treats.... cupcake cones!!

We had so many cupcakes, and cake, and icecream.... and no left overs either :)
Jordan was so sweet to help make my favorite treats.... cupcake cones!!
We had so many cupcakes, and cake, and icecream.... and no left overs either :)
Jordan surprised me with the awesome bike, I am so excited for this bike, and I will be able to ride it ALOT this summer, because we are staying in UTAH!!

Thank you so much to everyone who made my birthday such a special day for me!! love you all!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Those cupcakes looked so good! If I remember when I see you next I want to ask how you made them!
Post a Comment