So the time has come to move on to new adventures. Our time in San Diego has come to an end, It was such a fun place to live. I absolutley enjoyed the couple of months we got to spend there. Our office decided to move up to Oregon to finish out the summer; So we decided to take advantage of a few fun things in San diego before we headed up to oregon.
Jason, brittany, jordan,me and jake all enjoyed a padres baseball game against the new york mets on memorial night.
Jason had to show us his cool trick with his eyes between innings...
Every place we visit every summer, jord and i are lucky enough to visit the baseball stadium in that area, so we could not miss out on seeing the padres play at the petco stadium.
Then on sunday we started our 1,100 mile trip up the west coast to oregon. what an amazing drive! we did make a five hour detour to see the red wood forest, which was pretty cool.
remi dog was a trooper, he did not make one sound the whole way, as usual. he is the best dog ever!
Jake and Jordan saw this river and could not stop talking about fishing, they are pretty excited to be in oregon, they might take a fishing trip or two one of these mornings.
devin and jake followed us up the coast, and here they are standing in front of one the the huge trees.
so we have made it to Beaverton Oregon, (right near portland) and we will be here until the end of august. It has rained every day since we have been here.. a "little" different from San Diego. I am sure we will love it here too.

6 comments:
im so jealous i would love to be in that area! now did i see grey hairs on jordan/
I've heard really good things about Oregon. I've had some roommates from there and they all rave about how great it is. I hope you love it!
I LOVE Oregon! That will be a fun place to live for the next few months! My Aunt and Uncle live in Aloha, which I understand is very close to Beaverton! I'm glad that you're having fun!
I've heard Oregon is beautiful, but so is San Diego... you guys are lucky to get to be in so many fun places all the time!! The San Deigo Temple looks really neat actually with all of that scaffolding. Can't wait to have you back! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
We wish you guys all the luck!
Wow, you are so lucky! You get to experience so many different areas. I love Oregon! Have fun.
Post a Comment