Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, May 31, 2010

Dog Beach


READY...


SET...GO!









AGAIN..



so who new that there are such thing as a DOG BEACH! They are amazingly fun to explore. Yesterday Jordan and I decided to take remington to one, and I think he enjoyed it as much as he does hunting for birds. There are seriously so many dogs there, just running, jumping, swimming, and playing around. Jordan would throw his football into the ocean and remi would chase after it, even when other dogs beat him to it, he would steal it from them and bring it back ready for another throw. Remington would just ride the waves back in the deeper parts, it was hilarious.

3 comments:

strengthmissionblog said...

its so fun to see Remi so happy! I used the same header as you on my blog! Great minds think alike! love,paranaiba's

Wright Bunch said...

Hey Lady!!! We miss you guys sooo much! glad to see you're all doing well. Love you!

Angela said...

I'm happy I found your blog! I didn't know you were in San Diego. That sounds like a fun place to spend your summer! Hopefully things are going well and you're adjusting. Are you getting board or are you working too?