Jordan just had his 27th birthday on April 27. For the last three years we have not been home for his birthday... he has been knocking doors. This year I decided to give him a surprise party with our family and friends... thanks to all who came it was alot of fun. Jordan kind of found out about it a little bit early, but he did act surprised any way.
The Fam
Luke and Micha and Remington
Carson Mindy Landon and jodi
On his actual birthday we were in our new home in San Diego and I made another strawberry short cake and believe it or not, these two boys ate the whole thing within twenty minutes!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRFDAY!!! OH we miss you guys so much already! Hope all is well and you are all happy. LOVES!
Hope he had a great day! Sure miss you, hope everything is going well. Guess what... I get to got to New York on the 13th of May. My mom surprised me with a ticket for Mothers day. I'm sure excited:)
Post a Comment