
little Sadee Kate Nelson was born on March 29th 2010. She is so sweet and so perfect. the proud parents are Matt and Amber, and the proud sisters of this precious little girl are Mckenna, Savannah, and Brynlie, and the proud uncle and aunt are of course, US! It was really hard to leave again this summer, I miss "my" girls! I am so excited to get to know Sadee a little bit more when we get home; she will be about five months by then!
This is cute shaylie, Isaiah, and Jenna, posing for a picture during the easter egg hunt. I thought it was a really adorable picture!

Jordan went on a quick sales trip to San Diego last month to try out the area and Jenna and Seth went with him to sale, and Jordan sent this picture to me and my heart melted, for those of you who know this little man, he always has the biggest grin and the most contagous smile. I love you so much Isaiah, miss you too!
I can't forget to show off this little cutie pie... this is Micha and his new glasses! a couple of weeks before we moved I got to spend a little more time with him, he is such a smart boy. I love to have him come play with me, we have alot of fun together. miss you buddy!

These boys are so so funny, especially when they are all together. When Micha was over playing at my house we decided to invite Landon and Carson over to play donkey kong with us. this is how they all posed when I told them To smile, pretty funny boys!
The last couple of weeks jordan had to get all of his hunting and playing in before we came to San Diego. He went to a pheasant farm and brought home these.
The boys of course had to take a boulder trip, and they found alot of sheds. Jordan has been so excited about shed hunting lately, I think he found another hobby to add to his list of many.
the boys also enjoyed ice fishing at boulder, and they were also very successful.
and I just had to add this picture. Jordan went to get the oil changed in the truck and remington made him self comfortable on the chair right beside Jordan. The guys at the car place fell in love with remington and invited him in to wait.



2 comments:
i miss you katie, we are like so many states away from eachother.
I miss you girls.. Even though you guys are in different teams and across the country from one another.. I wish you all the luck in the world! May this be ur best summer! May the lord bless you! We love you!
The paranaiba crew!
Post a Comment