Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Tuesday, April 20, 2010

YETI


So as most of you know, Jordan has been running every day and is preparing for a half marathon. in March my dad called jordan up and told him that he had signed him up for the Yeti. Jordan was so excited, it is the first year that this race has been in session. jordan started at the bottom of woodland hills, and ran all the way up to the top in the meadows, then he put some snow shoes on and hiked up the switch backs and came back down, Jordan did all of this in about an hour and forty minutes, it being around 8 and 1/2 miles up hill! he is so amazing, and i am so proud of him!
Dillin, one of jordan's good friends happened to be doing the race too.

2 comments:

AHT said...

WOW way to go Jordan! I haven't checked your blog in so long Kaite! I am so glad I did to get caught up on your lives! I miss you guys; we need to plan a fun outing! What do you say?

strengthmissionblog said...

Way to go Jordan! thats awesome!