Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Saturday, February 20, 2010

UDA Conference


Jamey, JaNae, and Robyn posed for a picture in class on thursday afternoon at the utah dental association conference. this year was so fun, every february we go, and i usually dread it because i have never been to a class that has caught my attention and that i feel like i have learned something worth while from. this year the classes were phenomonal! I really truely enjoyed the conference this year. I went to a class on thursday about the dreadful reluctant dragon, also know as a child who does not cooperate at the dentist. it was amazing how this pediatric dentist handled the "the reluctant dragon". friday the classes were even better. The class I attended was about communication, and wow! I learned alot!


The carpet at the salt palace is pretty crazy and cool. yes we laid down on the floor to get this picture, but is looks so cool.

2 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

I'm glad you learned a lot at your conference. We were also at the Salt Palace Thursday and Friday but for a literacy conference. We thought about sneaking into the dental conference to see how we could make more money.

{Jamey} said...

Can JaNae ever pull a straight face?? She's a hoot! I agree... It was a great conference this year, and entertaining too which is always a plus :)