well we have been home for a few weeks, now and plenty has been going on. Jenna and Seth had their baby Kingston on the 29th of August, My niece Elizabeth turned 3 on the 30th, Jason and Brittany got married on the 3rd of september, Mindy anounced on the 5th that she will be having a baby in May. Amber will be having a baby in April, and Lydia turned 9 on the 13th, and Nick had is home coming also on the 13th, anf got engaged to Ashlee two days before that! I have been working a few days a week, and catching up with missed time with family and friends.
Brittany also recieved her endowments two days after us being home. The flowers were amazing, and so we stopped for a picture
Jerika was making the most of her time waiting for Kingston to be born
Jenna did AMAZING! She was so kind to invite me to Kingstons birth, thank you Jenna!!

2 comments:
I was so glad you were there... next time i'll try not to let the whole hospital know by my screaming that I was there:) Love you!
{So I changed things up a bit with the bloggy, let me know if you didn't get the invite.}
Post a Comment