Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, October 19, 2009

What we Have Been up to...

obvioiusly it has been a while since I have posted. Here is a little update of what we have been upto.


We celebrated our fourth aniversary on September 23. Jordan surprised me with Desert Star tickets! I am pretty sure that Desert Star is one of my favorite places to go. we also went to Red Mango and Brick oven for lunch.
I went to Thriller with Jenna, Heather, and Mom Durfey while Jordan helped his dad tile the kitchen floor at moms and dads. I have to say it was pretty entertaining, and also kind of scary.
Also Jordan has been on the hunt for a buck, pictures will come soon....
Last weekend while Jordan was hunting julie called me to see if I would stay over night with her four kids while her and Pat went out for her Birthday over night. I said sure why not. well I had alot of fun with my nieces and nephew. James and Audrey stayed up until 2:30 am watching movies and eating popcorn and snickers. I actually zonked out around midnight . Elizabeth got really sick and we ended up being up all night with a fever and cough and tummy ache. she was so sick, she actually fell asleep on the kitchen counter while I was making dinner for her. She is such a sweet little three year old.
I also got to know sweet tiffany better. she is about a year and a half and she has never taken a liking to me. I guess she had no choice this time since I was staying over night with her. She has such a cute personality.
Well that's a brief update.

1 comment:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

katie i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!