So, my cute little brother Nick came home from his mission in Austrailia on July 21! my family are so sweet and got me a ticket to come home to be with the family! I was so, so, excited to go home to utah and to see every one. it was a very busy week and a half hanging out and catching up with the family, and also trying to get our duplex ready for new renters. Thank you so much Jodi and Mindy for helping me paint and clean, and Matt for helping me with the sprinkling system, and mom and dad for just everything! I love you all very much, I don't know what i would do with out you!
my sister jodi surprised nick and had this message posted at fast gas in salem...
we took a couple trips to the temple together, we had such a great time(dad is taking the picture)
Nick came home on CUTE little Brynlie's 3rd birthday

I was so lucky to be home for my dad's 56th birthday! cami brought over this adorable birthday cake!

I absolutely love these moments when mom is reading to the grandkids, it just melts my heart

on the 24th we were at the park and Luke saw the bungie trampoline and wanted to do it so badly, he finally convinced his dad, and i have never seen such an excited little boy in my life, he did awesome, he did a back flip on his first try!

and of corse since nick is back the boxing glove came out of the closet! landon and carson were going to town on each other!
I have such an incredible family, I am so grateful for each and every member in my family! Thank you so much Tosha for taking care of Remington while I was gone!
1 comment:
I hope your brother gets feeling better. It was fun to see you, and catch up a bit and have lunch. See you in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment