Yesterday Polly, Tosha, and I went exploring and found this park with a train ride, swings, slides, paddle boats, and a carousel, we ventured off wandering through and we gave it a rating of a 7 from 1-10, 10 being the best. I really enjoyed watching Joshua, he seemed to have a great time. Hopefully we can go again with some more friends in the next couple of weeks.


Joshua,Polly, Tosha, and I cruising on the train!(
it was hard to get a good picture while the train was moving.)

Polly didn't know how Joshua would react on the Carousel , he ended up loving it and didn't want to get off!

Can you believe how large this flower is! I was amazed when I saw it this morning on my walk with Jordan and Remington. Jordan was so sweet and picked it when I wasn't watching and hid it behind his back and brought it to me.
3 comments:
Adorable! I'm excited for lunch today! And BTW I am giving more "hippie headbands" away on the blog - shall you enter the giveaway and add some to your growing collection?
i look ugly in that pic
this is for Jason... 4556 Pocahontas dr.
Chubbuck, id
83202
and who are you marrying??
JOy
Post a Comment