Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, June 1, 2009

There is a first to everything.. including this....

So this morning after being married for almost 4 years, Jordan finally said he would trust me to cut his hair.... I was shocked! I haved told him many times before that I thought I could do it and to just trust me and let me try, the worst would be that he would have to wear a hat every day no big deal.
Well this is how it turned out.....
Jordan seemed okay with his hair, i don't know if he will ever let me do it again, but I had a blast doing it..

2 comments:

Magdalena said...

Um, can you say free haircut Jordan? Looks great to me!!!

Mindy said...

Good work Kate! I'm so glad one of us is good at updating our blog. I'm sure I'll get around to it one of these days (weeks). I love all the pictures. I wish we could go spend a week you. We miss you tons.