Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dog day on the Pier...


Here on the Hudson pier yesterday they had a dog day and an afternoon of fun for everyone. They had dog compentitions, and believe it or not remington won $25.00 to the famous dog shop in Manhattan! He had to jump through a hoola- hoop. he finally did it by following me through. I was pretty impressed!

what an amazing Marching band!! These girls can move it! I wish the utah marching bands were this intertaining to watch!

there were alot of boats and kyacking on the hudson river
Isaiah and Joshua finally got out of there strollers to play in the fountian on a very hot day...






and remington helped himself to the water too.

4 comments:

Burnah Ville said...

hi katie,
your haircut looks nice. igot to cut dads the other day. if you look up www.swimmodest.com you will see the swimsuit i got. i got the hawaii torquoise. it was betweenthat or the black with red coral flowers. i know you aredying to have something to laugh at. love ya julie

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

i should have gone with you guys. i miss out on all the fun. i need to stop being dumb

Magdalena said...

Did you love the movie, or did you LOVE it?

Mindy said...

Congrats Remi! That's awesome! I finally updated for you Kate. I didn't know how to put to video's on, yes, lame, I Know, but here are the photos for now.