So Sweet Tosha convinced me to go into the city on the metro train and the subway, and we had a pretty good time. I loved riding the train and metro, it was actually kind of fun, but I am not quite sure about the city. It is definetly not any thing like Salem Utah!
I didn't mind time square although it is pretty crowded, it was really neat to see. I saw a cowboy playing his guitar in his underwear, and a 60 year old grandma playing a guitar in her bikini! (no pictures sorry). we also went to the m&m store and the most amazing toys r us store I have ever seen! we ate lunch at the hard rock cafe, and watched a guy tap dance to the piano in the middle of the street! we also went to canal street, it was a different kind of experience, not very clean though. any way it was a fun day and I can say that I did it!

1 comment:
and im so glad you came. it was a fun day
Post a Comment