Pretty cute huh! We had to leave at 5 in the morning to go pick up Jason from the airport, so they were pretty tired.
I love, love, the branch we are in! I have never been in a branch before, and I love it because it is so small that I can get to know everyone really quick. The relief society president said she would love to go with Tosha and Me to the temple. so we are going to take the train to the temple in a couple of weeks together and then go hang out in Manhattan, the Relief society president is trying to convince me that it is alot of fun in Manhattan, well I guess I will find out for myself. I am not a big city type of girl, but maybe big crowds and busy streets can be some fun.

3 comments:
that is so funny. i loved your comment on sunday about the oreo if you remember
Hey Katie! We are all here at work eating Boston Cream Pie, and looking at your blog wondering what you're doing in N.Y.? We miss you and hope you're having fun! Anna says it's not the same without you. Robyn says blog more! JaNae say's don't do drugs... Just say NO!! I say I'll see you in a few weeks :) Yay! Have fun and be safe!
Let me know when you guys go! It would be so fun just to meet up even, and have the most incredible slice of new york cheese cake.
Post a Comment