Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Saturday, May 2, 2009

Manhattan.....


I am so glad I am not a taxi driver, they are cutting everyone off from left to right....




The other day we had to drive into manhattan to find a couple of lost guys. Jordan has been picking up guys from the airport for the last few days. We told these two guys to get on the subway by the JFK airport and take it to grand central, then to hop onto the train and head into yonkers, so we wouldn't have to get up at 5 to go get them. We get a call from these guys around 8:30 saying that they were lost, so we decided to go track them down. I have never seen traffic like it ever before! I now know why people don't have cars here in new york city, it is because there is no room for them. it seriously took us two hours to go twelve miles, no joke! But I did get a glimpse of the city, and I took a few pictures of it...... even though it looks different when you are right in the middle of it!


2 comments:

Maddy said...

that is sooo cool! I've always wanted to live in NYC. I really hope we can come see you!!

Sherry said...

I love, love, LOVE this. It's so true. That's why everyone measures things by time instead of miles out here. I still remember everyone at church being amazed my dad drove sixty miles to work. That would take HOURS out here.
I like reading your NY insights. They're fun.