Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Sunday, November 2, 2008

the october hunt


well i know you are all dying to see jordans buck he got last week end so i decided to take a picture for all to see. he is so proud of it, he takes it every where with him in his truck, he is so funny.it was a nice four point shot and found the following day on the nebo loop. and that is all i have to say about it, if you want to know more about it give jordan a call.

3 comments:

Kenna said...

evil!!

sorniefamily said...

Now that's definately something to blog about! Nice buck!

Uncle Ryan

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I just heard that you went back and found the buck that I shot last year. Congrats I guess. Nice looking deer, I'm glad you found it and it didn't go to waste. I would like to know how and where you found it cause I sure couldn't find it. My email is huntskey@hotmail.com. I really would like to know.