Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GUESS WHAT!?!

Well, yesterday morning I was in the bathroom getting ready for work and I kept hearing Remington barking, so not wanting him to wake up the nieghbors, yeah it was around 6:30 a.m. I went to the back door to tell him to be quiet, well when I opend the door I also heard Hallie whining. It was still dark so I woke Jordan up to go quiet the dogs, then it hit me, I told Jordan, I bet Hallie is having her puppies. Sure enough she had. Jordan went out side with the lantern and ran inside to get me. When we went back out remington was running around shouting for joy, he looked so excited. We looked in the dog house and we had two new additions to the family. They are so cute. We tried to make Hallie more comfortable and went back inside. We went to check on them again before I left for work, and then there were three! When I came home for lunch there were Four! Then sadly when I went back to work just an hour later, one had passed away.We only had Three little puppies. I wrapped the little guy in a dish cloth until Jordan got home so we could barry him. Hallie takes such good care of them she is a natural and it just melts my heart watching her be a little mom, it is so amazing to me how it just comes to them so naturally. Well when I got home for work at the end of the day, to our surprise There were Four puppies again! Hallie had another one. She is so good to deal with us bugging her all the time to look at the puppies, and Remington is doing great with all the puppies too.

What a proud dad remington is!Isn't he so cute! Pour Hallie, she is such a trooper, she did so great.

It is so cute listening to them eat.


Here are two of little puppies....




Here are the other two....

This is our little guy who passed away, so sad.

4 comments:

Magdalena said...

Aww!

Ken and Jan said...

They are so cute! I wish that we could get a dog... maybe someday! Congratulations!

Clint & Hailey said...

They are seriously so cute!!

Kenna said...

aww i want zoe so stinkin bad! ugh! but im not getting very far with my dad. he said that he would be the one that would end of taking care of it which is SO not true! he's never home to take care of it! anyway, if you could help me persuade him that would be great:)