Well Jordan has just been dying to go to Boulder mt. on wednesday night we had the escape and the truck loaded and headed off for some more adventures. Yes we left around 10:00 pm and didn't get there to set up camp until about 2:00 am! I was also the one to drive the escape down, it was my first long trip that I was the driver, I really enjoyed it. Jake went with me and Jason went with Jordan. It was a really fun trip. Jordan of coarse, says it was way too short and we really need about 4 days there, I thought it was a perfect amount of time, two days with out a shower and smelling like campfire is just the right amount of time for me. It was really great spending time with Jake and Jason, and the dogs of coarse. The boys caught a lot of fish, we had plenty to eat, a very comfortable place to sleep, kept very warm, (sorry Jake), and had alot of fun around the campfire. Jake was a frozen ball one morning and we didn't know his sleeping bag didn't zip up and we had about five blankets and a huge sleeping bag for us, poor kid. we love you Jake. Remington and Hallie thought they were in dog heaven, jumping into the lakes, wandering around, smelling new things, sleeping by the campfire, I just really do love boulder mt. It is one of the best places the God has created, just a beautiful place. On the Drive home Jason came with me and we found a snake! We pulled over and snuck it in the car just waiting for the right moment to give jordan a little scare. If you don't know, Jordan is terrified of snakes, i meant totaly freaked out by them. Well we pulled up to the gas station and Jordan went in to get a fountian drink and when he came out he got in the truck and it took him a while to see the dead snake hanging from the steering weel, but when he saw it he screamed like a little girl and threw his drink across the parking lot. it was so funny!! Sorry jordan i love you, and thanks for the laugh and for such a great boulder trip.

3 comments:
Im confused i thought you went to dallas but it doesnt appear that way! if you're in utah come visit me please! I would love that! do you still have my #
You are such a good sport and wife. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Hey!! I love the boulder mountain!! We should plan a trip up there soon. That would be so fun! Did you get your check? I bet that was nice to see. I wish we could have talked more at the party!
Post a Comment