Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Saturday, September 27, 2008

3 years!


Well Jordan and I have officially been married for three years! We celebrated the occasion this past week with many fun filled activites. On our actually anniversary date, September 23, Jordan took me to Shopko and told me to choose out a book. well I chose the host, we also went to dinner to Wingers, one of our favorite dining places. Jordan is so sweet, when I got home from work he had a dozen roses waiting for me on the bed. I love Jordan so much, not because he gives me flowers, but because he is just Jordan. He has one of the biggest hearts that I have ever seen in a person. He is so thoughtful of others, and he is so giving. There are so many good qualities about Jordan that I love so much. Even though it is the Fall with all of these hunts that he loves so much, he still makes time to take me out when he knows I need a night out. He is an amazing Husband and I find joy and excitement in knowing that he is mine for ever. Happy anniversary Jordy, I love you!

2 comments:

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

oh i forgot what exact date it was. happy 3 years that is so long!

Carter Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the Host.