Tuesday, July 29, 2008
EARTHQUAKE?
Wow today some thing happened that kind of took me by surprise! I was at darren and sunshines watching vienna and aspen, and all of a sudden we were moving and swaying. at first i was like what is going on, is this really happening? well it was, i look over at vienna and she is only a week old and she is on the table in her car seat asleep and there she is inching off the table. So i just went and got her and we sat in the middle of the room with aspen. The earth quake lasted maybe 30 to 45 seconds i think, well that is what it felt like to me. Back at my apartment Jordan is in the bathroom getting ready for work when he also felt the building moving, he ran onto the bed and got on his knees to say a prayer, I guess the lord heard his prayer because the earthquake stopped and no one that we know of around here was hurt. Then my sweet husband that he is, tried to call me but apparently our phones were not working so he ran out of the building to come see if i was okay, which we all are. The funny thing is that before we moved here i asked jordan if we would maybe feel an earthquake, well we did. The earthquake was a 5.4 and was in chino and was felt 7.6 miles to the east which is where we are at because we felt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We are so happy that you are safe. I think it would be so scary to feel something like that. Jordan is such a great man. My girls sure love Aunt Katie and Uncle Jordan.
That's crazy. I'm sure you're Sunshine's hero for saving her baby. I've always been afraid to be in an earthquake with my boys because because I fear I couldn't get to both of them as quick as I need to. I'm glad you were all safe.
That is really scarry. We are glad that you are ok! We missed you today at Tiffany's baby blessing.
Post a Comment