Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Sunday, December 2, 2012

I can hardly believe that 2012 is almost over, just four more weeks left! This has been such an amazing year. I am so excited too to see what 2013 will bring. Hopefully it will bring a better journal/blogger keeper out of me since I have been a slacker this year. And last month we took a trip to st george with the durfey family and on our way down Jordan has this"Great idea" to stop at the hot pots. We didn't even leave our house until about 10:45 so when we made it to the hotpots it was about 1:00 in the morning and there was snow and it was freezing! But like Jordan said, I can now say that I have been :)
 I am trying to stay warm
 Jason and Jordan got in first to make sure it was warm enough for us

 I was SO Cold and ready to go :)


We also decorated our new home early for Christms, ya about two weeks before thanksgiving. I usually like to decorate and put the tree up the weekend after thanks giving but it was too hard to wait this year! Since these pictures I have added a few things.
I have added lights and a santa hanging from the roof




I am so excited for this Holiday season, it really is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments: