Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wyoming trip

 Last weekend Jordan and I decided to take a trip to Afton Wyoming to see Jerika and some good friends, Brian and Kaloni. We were so lucky to get to take little Ryker with us!!
 We went browsing along main street in Afton and we had a good time looking in all of the little shops.
 We took Ryker on his first golfing trip. He is such a sweet baby and he seemed to have quite a good time.


 Dave, a friend of the family came along with us too.

we had such a great time seeing everyone and visiting and hanging out. I wish I took more pictures. We also had marshmallow wars, went fishing and hiking and ate so much yummy food.

No comments: