Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Friday, February 10, 2012

New years Eve

We had a pretty low key new years eve. We went to carababas with some of the Durfey Family for dinner, and then went to my parents home to play games with my parents and my sister Jodi's Family.





Little Miss Shaylie and I waited patiently to be seated at Carabas.



So did Mr. Casen, as he bounced on Grandma's foot.


After dinner, Shaylie wanted to come with us to play at My parents home, her and remington had an enjoyable ride home.Lydia was funny, she made a goal to make it to midnight and she did!

the kids are watching movies and playing games waiting for 2012!



Jordan did not quite make it, he zonked out around 10:30, I guess he needed a power nap, but I woke him up around 11:45 and we went home and he stayed awake to see the ball drop and the clock turn to 12:00 and then we went to bed. What a fun evening we had.


No comments: