We had such a fun Halloween this year. Jordan dressed up as diet coke, me as a tooth fairy, and remington was a dog. :P
I only had to work until noon, then I got to help with Halloween rotations in my nieces kintergarten class with my sister Julie. And then I made jordan his costume, then I handed out tooth paste and floss to the kiddos for Dr. Hansen's office. We stopped by at a couple of trunk or treats, and stopped by both of our parent's home for soup. I just love Halloween! I was fun to see the cute kiddos all dressed up, I only have a picture of a few of our nieces and nephews though
This is our youngest niece little miss Pearl. She is dressed up as a cute pink kitty cat.
My sister Mindy sent a picture from Kentucky of her and her boys, They are the super hero family. Mindy is Bat Woman, Landon is the Iron man, carson is spider man, and Jaxon is super man.
Aren't these boys the CUTEST future missionaries ever! I could not stop smiling when I saw them. Mr. Isaiah and Mr. Kingston are such handsome missionaries.

No comments:
Post a Comment