so jordan and i celebrated our six year anniversary on September 23rd. We started the celebration that afternoon dining at TEXAS ROAD HOUSE!! We love that place, but always eat way too much! So after eating we took a nap in the car hoping to feel better. Thank goodness we did. So we headed up to Desert Star theatre and watch a really funny play. " Hunkules" . After the play we were super tired so we came home. But Jordan being Jordan had a surprise for me for the following weekend, which happend to be just a few days ago. Yep, we went to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone for the Weekend, and my Parents came with us and we had SO SO much FUN!!
We stayed at this fun Hotel with cute little bears all over the place. I actually stayed at this same hotle about 15 years ago on a family vacation; so many memories... :) the next day we went into yellow stone.
The first wild life we saw were buffalo.. surprise! Yellow stone is covered with these things
Then Jordan spotted this little guy in Mammoth Hot springs, Mom, dad, and I thought it was a joke when jordan said "hey look, there is a spike". We all thought it was a stuffed statue, that is until we saw it move.
Then we saw this big fellow, crossing the street.
and then these beauties.
And then we had to head back to jackson hole early because we were going to a play, " Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." ( one of the funniest plays i have ever been too) and Dad spotted this big guy off the side of the road.
look at this little lovely, Jordan got it for me at the shop in Jackson hole where we watched the play. I was so excited, I think it is so adorable and I want to learn how to crochet some more of them.
I wish I took more pictures of the trip, I don't even have any of my parents. But I am so glad they came with us, it is so much fun to spend time with them, they are so amazing and so is my Jordan!

No comments:
Post a Comment