Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Monday, May 2, 2011

Kentucky Trip


The second week of april my sisters, Jodi, Julie, and my mom and dad and I went to visit mindy and her family in Kentucky for a few days.


when we first got there this cute little guy, Carson was so excited to play outside and he slipped on the grass and fell in a big mud pile.




It was so funny, he just laughed and laughed.


Jaxon is about 11 months old and he eats so much, I was amazed. He is such a cute happy baby.



Grandma brought this cute bunny for the boys for easter and it sings, "Peter cotton tail" and the boys loved it

Richard made an agenda for the trip and we are sure glad that he did, and the first thing on the list to do was to roast marshmellows in their back yard.


Landon, Carson, and Jaxon carried all of the chairs to the camp fire in their f 150 truck


We had a lot of fun at the camp fire just talking and catching up with each other.


Dad did pretty good at chopping the wood with one arm, he has had shoulder surgery just about six or seven weeks before this trip.



The next day we went to the louisville slugger mueseum and I got to hold babe ruth's bat


we had so much fun there and we got to see how the major leauge bats are made, it was pretty cool.


We also went to the Churchhill down derby place and went on a tour. It was really neat.



The winner gets a blanket of roses.




The next day in Kentucky we went to an aquarium, the boys were so excited to take us there, They have season passes and love the aquarium, they were such great tour guides.



at the aquarium there were birds and they let us feed them sugar water. I loved watching dad with landon and carson. so cute!


cute little jaxon and mindy looking at some fish


I don't know what this is, but it is kind of freaky.


mom is pretending to be scared of the jelly fish, they are really cool creatures.


I miss my Carson!


We are all together again! Mom, Jodi, Me , Julie, and Mindy!! Yay!



Landon and carson just made them selves comfortable on the floor, they are pretty cute little guys.


what a fun day at the aquarium.



Mom and Jodi were so excited when they found cotton candy:)


and carson was too.


Later on we went down town to watch the air show and fire works, and it was SOOOO COLD!!


But we had fun anyway!





And Jaxon was so cute all bundled up.




Saturday morning we got to watch Landon and Carson play in their soccer game, and can I just say that it was one of the cutes things that I have ever watched, the ball was as big as carson, and they both could do some serious kicking!


we did get a picture of the Louisville temple while we were there, unfortunatly it was dark when we went and so the picture is not the best, but it is a gorgeous small temple.


We had such a great time in Kentucky and it was so great to see mindy and her family and I miss them so much, THANKS SO MUCH MINDY AND RICHARD I LOVE YOU GUYS! Iwill be back soon!! Hugs and Kisses from ME. :)

No comments: