Don't Spend life with some one you can live with, Spend it with some one you can't live with out




Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where does the time go?

It has obviously been a while since I have posted on our blog. Jordan , Remington, and I are doing great. We are just keeping busy with day to day life. I am still working at Woodland dental , and Jordan is still in sales. I am enjoying my calling in my ward as the assistant webelos den leader with a wonderful partner, Heather Beacher. We now have five boys in our den and we have alot of fun once a week at den meetings and pack night. Jordan is the sunday school teacher for the twelve and thirteen year olds, he has a very large class and he seems to enjoy his calling aswell. I am so excited for the new year! I have already been on a girls trip to st George and Las Vegas with the Durfey Girls. Jordan and I will also be going on a cruise in March, ( i am so excited)! I have so many pictures to post, but I don't have very much time right now to do it, but I promise, pictures are coming soon.

No comments: