Surprise, we have pictures of Shaylie... she came to play at our home again, we love having her over, and we watched her and Casen while her mom and dad were at work. She saw my blessing dress in the closet, she wanted to wear it, i was surprised it fit her.
This cute little man is Casen! He is one of the easiest babys I have ever watched, so content with what ever is going on. he loves this chair thing I have, he can spin in it for about an hour.

That day I went in to work to do a little cleaning so I brought them with me, and they watched beauty and the beast while I got some work done, casen loved sitting by shaylie.
We can't forget about Halloween... Jordan ran is first half marathon! It was the halloween 13.1 , lots of the runners were dressed up, they started at aspen grove above sundance and ended at the river wood mall.I am so proud of him, he is running alot these days and he is doing awesome at it. He ran the half in one hour and fifty minutes, amazing!
I was so sad that I did not make it to see him cross the finish line, I left salem too late:( but he looked great when we met up..
later for halloween I went to my sister jodi's home for soup and doughnuts,( jordan had class so he missed out.)
I took a few pictures of the kids dressed up in their costumes.
you can barely see the cute dog(chloe) dressed up in a matching tutu
My brother in law pat is dressed up in the granny wolf costume, so funny.
if you are wondering what abe is dressed up as, he is "Mr. Smarty pants", those are smartys taped to his pants, pretty clever huh! I thought it was a cool Idea.

1 comment:
I cannot believe she fit into your blessing dress! She's tiny!
Post a Comment